My photo
In Hardcore Superstar 1997-2008 The leather nun 2009. Solo 2010

Tuesday 5 January 2010

Jonas and the NAMM show.


Today i am going to meet with Jonas Almqist (the leather nun) for a few hours.
He has written a couple of song for me that i wanna check, and maybe finish them together with him.
Why, you wonder? I tell you soon. Very soon! I just love his music. everything is great.

I am also a bit cranked up about going to the NAMM show in Los Angeles in a week or so.
Never been to the NAMM show but from all that i have heard i think it wil be awesome cool.
Checking out new products from all different guitar, amps and etc manufacturers. I especially want to try to meet with my all time fav guitar player.. Eddie Van Halen.
i have never been star struck but i am not sure i will be able to even ask for an autograph before fainting like a young girl meeting the very handsome Paul Mccartney 1965.
Oh and by the way, if you find spelling errors or so here in my blog. Dont you forget that i am Swedish and was never in school.
Argento

1 comment: