My photo
In Hardcore Superstar 1997-2008 The leather nun 2009. Solo 2010

Friday 29 January 2010

simon says



I got some photos from my friend Simon today. He´s been living in Los Angeles since 1991 i think!
I got to know him in 93. He is the nicest guy and sent me some pics.
So until i get my shit together with the camera i had with me here´s some photos from The Rainbow bar and grill.
Was at a friends place yesterday to try out his latest guitars he had put together. He has got some nice eyes for parts. and it seems he´s got necks and bodies coming out his ass!
Inspiring.

2 comments:

  1. That maxon pup you asked me about, found one for sale in an original Ibanez telecaster copy, 1971, neck pup, there are bridge with the same marking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok ..cool. where to put it then..
    up my arse , i suppose?
    the silv

    ReplyDelete