My photo
In Hardcore Superstar 1997-2008 The leather nun 2009. Solo 2010

Wednesday 9 June 2010

It has been a while..

It has been a while since i wrote anything here and that is because i have been singing my throat off.
My arm is still hurting and i got an invitation to play with Conny Bloom today at Sticky Fingers.
But that did not happen. Maybe another time, Friend!

Got a sub for the studio and it sounds amazing. I am really working hard to get this music right.
And i can tell you that it is getting there, slowly.

I have had a few good meetings with the mighty Roberto Laghi, who is my choice for producer. (HCSS, Mustasch, LOK, Eldkvarn, In Flames)
                                                            photo rights: IA EKLUND

We have worked together in the past when i was in Hardcore Superstar. But he never really got the chance to produce since we did most of that ourselves. But now he has free hands. Well, almost!
If we can get past the laughter and hourly long talks about guitars and music that so often occur, I think we will be a great team!
So you might understand that i have been busy and not been to much into the blog for a few days.
Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment