My photo
In Hardcore Superstar 1997-2008 The leather nun 2009. Solo 2010

Friday 11 June 2010

it starts today..

World cup 2010, how great!
After watching the opening show yesterday i have to say that Alicia Keys was the shit! I mean that in a good way. Her voice was a bit hoarse but i kinda like that. Then she went on with another band i cant remember the name of and it went really bad. Amadou and Miriam was awesome as always.
But now it´s time!
no more music for a month. I really cant play anything right now anyway so the timing is perfect. Jen , my wife is going away for two weeks also. Thats a bummer but the good is that i will probably be glued to the tv anyway. Sorry , babe!
And i am Dutch this time around.


Thomas

1 comment:

  1. just spoke to my mate whose in the stadium at the moment watching the game live..
    here is his blog, think you'll enjoy it!
    http://nyheter24.se/blogg/ehsanfadakar/

    ReplyDelete