My photo
In Hardcore Superstar 1997-2008 The leather nun 2009. Solo 2010

Tuesday 15 June 2010

My eyes are now completely square shaped...

Too much football already?
Nah!
But it keeps me away from the blog, and it keeps me away from all my guitars, making dinner, being outside, thinking of women, taking a shower, keeping in touch with friends who don´t give a rats ass about the game, cleaning the house, feeding the pets, turning of the coffey machine so its kind of burned real good, brushing my tooth! I am so glad i remembered to wipe my ass this morning though!
No, seriously I am actually all right! And so are the pets and the MoccaMaster.

But how about those Vuvuzela´s?
A 1 meter horn that actually need a bit of lung strength to make a sound. And lip strength as well.
But the worst thing about them part from the fact that they are louder than a rock concert, is that they sound so much that there is no way to hear evacuation announcements!
The BBC is now checking the possibility to give the people a vuv-free option.
But you can make music with them, check this. And do not have any beverage close to the computer!


Vuvuzela Orchestra plays Shosholoza from Pedro Espi-Sanchis on Vimeo.

1 comment:

  1. oh right...I thought it was the sound of all the flies in the crowd...

    ReplyDelete