My photo
In Hardcore Superstar 1997-2008 The leather nun 2009. Solo 2010

Monday 15 February 2010

In my pedalboard

Talking about pedals made me think that some of you might actually like to know whats in my pedalboard at the moment. Just so you know, i am a true believer that anything you put between your guitar and your amp takes away tone! So it´s all compromises. When i was in HCSS i only had Boss dd-3 delay, MXR micro amp, Boss NS-2 and a optic Wah! So there was really only two effects. Delay and wah. I like to keep it simple. All other effects i did with my fingers.
Here it is today: Korg pitch black tuner, Ibanez Paul Gilbert signature Airplane flanger, MXR micro amp, MXR line driver/Booster, MXR carbon copy delay, Dunlop EVH wah, Xotic effects BB boost.
A bit to much actually...
The Silv

2 comments:

  1. tell Gilmour that and ask him about his tone..

    ReplyDelete
  2. but he almost never touch his guitar ,does he?

    no, thats true but when you go for distortion even the cable takes tone!!!
    Thomas

    ReplyDelete