My photo
In Hardcore Superstar 1997-2008 The leather nun 2009. Solo 2010

Monday 1 February 2010

Today i got a call from Vijay.
Vijay.. ?, you wonder.
Yes, Sanjay´s cousin!
Sanjay is my Guitar tech and tour manager when i was in The Fantastic Hardcore Superstar.
So Vijay is a responsible for the photos below. He asked for my permission to use them.
sure!
They are from a guest appearance Adde and me did recently at sticky fingers with the band dirtbox. Sure was fun to play with Adde again, even for just one song.
I really hope that it was NOT the last time we played together.
thomas


4 comments:

  1. I saw what I think was your last gig with HCSS, the London show at ULU.
    It must have been fun being onstage together again, looks like it was a cool night

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this the time you played Kiss song with Adde?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Then I watched the video of this gig on You Tube as well:)
    Did you know it!?
    Next time I need to be there!
    So please text me when you'll make with Adde, I'll fly over LOL

    ReplyDelete