My photo
In Hardcore Superstar 1997-2008 The leather nun 2009. Solo 2010

Monday 1 March 2010

All those crazy dreams that never fades

Hi all!
I´ve been working a lot with music for the last weeks and have come up with a bunch of great songs.
I have recorded some demos and i have learned a bit more about The world of Cubase. Some songs written by me and some with other musician friends. (Jonas Almqvist, Andreas Kleerup, Timo Räisänen amongst a few)
I have a fairly nice set up that works great for demos and for recording guitar or vocals. I have even fucked around some with our old Bösendorfer Grand piano, just to try to get a good sound and try different microphones as well. 
Got some Summit Audio pre-amps and compressors.
So there´s about 7-8 songs and more to come. I record it all by my self for the moment so before a final product theres a lot to do. I have some plans to where to record these songs one day!

I also had a few interesting meetings regarding my music lately, and i think i actually will release some of  it some time this year. A single first. And i even got a gig request.. time will tell.
This boy haven´t been so lazy lately you see!!

"Maybe i will do an album.
Maybe i will go on tour.
Sure there must be some fans,
For this aging RnR star."


Thomas Silver


3 comments:

  1. Grrrrreeeeeaaaaat!!!!!
    This's exactly what I wanted to hear, brother!
    Frankly speaking, I though you might have already been getting bored with blog lol haha
    Sorry;)
    Wow, you can make it 'coz it's your year, I mean "our" tiger year;) hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Im really looking forward to a new album.I love your guitarplaying on dreaming in a casket.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can say...what I've heard Expectations will be reached by many....

    ReplyDelete