My photo
In Hardcore Superstar 1997-2008 The leather nun 2009. Solo 2010

Wednesday 17 March 2010

Been working hard in the studio

Seems that I don´t have the time to rehearse for the gig I got. There is only a few weeks and I really want to be prepared for my first solo gig. I have been in this game a long time and I know what it takes to perform in front of a full house. Perfection first....
The band I was about to open up for was The New York Dolls and that would have been great to do!
I have also recorded a solo for a French band who´s  band name I cant spell, Aesthesia I think.
Great band.
And a lot of my own material. A bit difficult to steer it all in the same direction at this point.
So speak to you soon again.

4 comments:

  1. Yes thomas silver and new york dolls same evening that sounds pretty good to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. as some of the songs are not even ready, i can´t take the gig.
    But it´s not the last train....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh... so sorry about it.
    I wished I could see it while I'll be in Sweden...XD
    But yes it's true, it's not the last train!

    ReplyDelete