My photo
In Hardcore Superstar 1997-2008 The leather nun 2009. Solo 2010

Monday 22 March 2010

Kids, remember to warm up

I have been playing to much guitar without a decent warm up again after all these years with the same problem in my right arm. One should think that maybe i matured a bit and start taking care of the bleeding arm. But no!
It hit me for real the first time in London, "Bad sneakers" tour. Suddenly i could not grab a bottle. It just slipped thru my hands! And a guitar pick was out of the deal. Intense pain from hand to shoulder.
Today its just the shoulder. In London i was fortunate to have Melanie there from Music for Nations, our label at the time and she had some very red, very red pills. -Here take this, don´t ask any questions, Thomas!
AND MY GOD!
Let me tell you it wasn´t a tylenol! And i found one here at home at the bottom of the old bag(and i mean the suitcase).
Gonna pop it in a minute!
Hope it still works, and from what i can remember, the London show was a gas.
 The Underworld, Camden, London 

1 comment:

  1. wow sounds like the matrix :P
    I have the same t-shirt ..somewhere..
    have some rest!

    ReplyDelete