My photo
In Hardcore Superstar 1997-2008 The leather nun 2009. Solo 2010

Sunday 7 March 2010

Keef

A bit bored today so..
This weeks fashion award goes to Keef, ,, Again.



And a classic Swedish Jan Stenmark for the Swedish reading.
I am a huge fan of J. Stenmark. Got his books at hand at all times. Great humor!
I could do a whole page just filled with his work. Love it.

Got to find a back up band for the gig (i almost have) as well!?  I have asked some close friends to assist so lets see about that in a while. Should be confirmed soon a think.
It´s in Gothenburg and i am the opening act. 
(It is gonna be an open shooting range)


And what guitar to use?
                            
                              
SILV
   

3 comments:

  1. How soon? How sooooon!?!?!?
    Are u gonna sing by yourself?
    I wanna see you playing one of Yamaha, silver colored one which you used at the Loud Park:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do see a mockingbird ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. some guitars from the hcss collection when i was in the band. the mockingbird belongs to adde.

    ReplyDelete