My photo
In Hardcore Superstar 1997-2008 The leather nun 2009. Solo 2010

Wednesday 28 April 2010

Back to the wonderful world of weird guitars

What the...?
This is a Robin Wedge. Robin was a fairly ok brand back in the eighties. If I stumbled in to one of these, I would buy it right on!
Same goes for this eighties Dean with Kahler tremolo.

Now don´t come telling me that they are boring and ugly. Maybe it´s YOU?
 Some of these monsters are really great guitars when it comes down to craftsmanship, choice of wood and hardware.
I have found something nice on Ebay that i actually put a bid on. Right now it´s on 200 Dollars and thats      just ridiculous. I show you if i win.
ciao ´fo nao

3 comments:

  1. Awesome! The Robin Wedge...uhm...something missing but I really can't say whay ahahah...

    Ciao!

    What's up with your shoulder?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Thomas! How are you doin'?
    Greetings from Barcelona!
    I'm following you since Hardcore Superstar early days.
    I must say I really love the way you play guitar.
    For me you're one of the great ones out there!
    Ok... enough compliments! :)

    Surely you know the band and the guitarist (from what I've see in this blog!) but every time I enjoy the music from Buck-Tick (a pioneers in japanese rock) and I see Imai Hisashi and his guitars (one of Buck-Tick guitarists) I can't stop thinking about you, and your love for "different" axes.

    I leave you this links, hoping they'll be somehow useful:

    http://www.calavera.com/btzone/members/hisashi.shtml

    http://www.youtube.com/user/saw1law

    That's all for today.
    Sorry if I'm intruding on something... and get well soon of that tendinitis surgery, ok? :)

    Hugs, master!
    Bob

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hej, Walle här.. maila mig är du snäll.. undrar en grej om relicing i ugnen :) Ha det! johan.wallqvist@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete