My photo
In Hardcore Superstar 1997-2008 The leather nun 2009. Solo 2010

Friday 16 April 2010

Yamaha AES 920 Jägermeister guitar

This guitar is originally a Yamaha AES 920. When HCSS got a deal with the spirit company they wanted to custom paint a guitar for me. So Yamaha gave me the AES 920 to do the job. Sent away and time went on. Then it arrived.
It looked horrible in a very cool way. But the guy had even painted over the frets so it was unplayable. After a little professional help it turned out ok i think. I had already decided to leave the band at that time, and I did before the guitar arrived so i never had any chance to play it live. The artist is the man who does all the Swedish Hockey goalie masks. And some of the NHL as well.
This guitar now belongs to Jägermeister.














3 comments: