My photo
In Hardcore Superstar 1997-2008 The leather nun 2009. Solo 2010

Tuesday 13 April 2010

Partille, New York and Tokyo

Here´s a bunch of photos from all over the globe.


         Inside "The Barn" in Partille, outside of Gothenburg Sweden. Here HCSS recorded the self-titled fifth album who i like to refer to as "THE BLACK ALBUM".

This is Dregen and me in Tokyo, Japan. I can assure you all that we are not sitting down and having a chat about guitars and amps! Think we talked about their book and how I am in it, and they did not even know that until i told them. great guy and friend. 
Snakes in the grass...




And here we are in New York, N.Y.
The dude to the right are Ace Frehley´s personal bodyguard.
But this night he was all mine! We did some shows in the U.S with a trail of other groups from Sweden and it was a Swedish government paid thing. N.Y, L.A and Houston.   And after having to beat up Swedish journalist Fredrik Virtanen inside and outside of the Swedish consul Olle Wästbergs residence on Manhattan. They all decided to hire me a bodyguard. I don´t know if he was there to watch my back or keep me calm and mellow so I would not start some more shit.
Of course that never happened.
What happened was that we put the band down for almost a year. It was not a healthy situation. 
Just had to take a photo. And i was not the only one who did that ..




2 comments: