My photo
In Hardcore Superstar 1997-2008 The leather nun 2009. Solo 2010

Tuesday 20 April 2010

Motorin´

I was out motoring with my very close friend Biffen yesterday. He had the all new, not released yet, Danko Jones album. You who know me also know that i am not that big of a fan for Danko´s music. I always thought it was a bit to simple. Not AC/DC simple and just fantastic, but simple in a boring way. I do not know how to explain so i won´t try to. You cant love them all and there is a time for everything i believe.
Yesterday was the time! The mans latest cd is so freakin great. I got really inspired and went straight home after our cruise and wrote a new song. A fast song!
Lets see how it turns out and maybe i will put it here for a short period when i have a decent demo.




I also found out that i have to have this guitar...end of discussion..
This model was never in any catalog but Bc Rich made hundreds of them. Now i just have to find one, and in yellow too.










No comments:

Post a Comment