My photo
In Hardcore Superstar 1997-2008 The leather nun 2009. Solo 2010

Sunday 11 April 2010

Old photos

Fantastic morning. Sunshine all over the place and face. I am in a great mood so i give you a blast from the past. As i told you some time ago i have way to many photos and stories to not share a few here.
When HCSS had some time off (yeah right) i sometimes did a few guest appearances here and there.
Some good and some bad ones. I also have a bunch of "kodak moment" photos. 
Enjoy

Check this line up-
Nikke Ström, Mikkey Dee, Ebbot Lundberg, Bengan Blomgren and Håkan Svensson.
Charity gig at Gothenburg sea side. My wife and me did a couple of songs. One of them was The Stooges "I wanna be your dog" with Ebbot behind the drums. Classic. Too many tele´s and strats there thou. I played my Gibson Firebird just to break even!

                                                                       And this is Tour manager/guitar tech Sanjay in Tallinn, Estonia. With some very hot sauce in his eyes! Amazing city in many ways. Cheap food and drinks all over the place. Even the most expensive restaurants are fairly alright money wise. But their hot sauce is lethal and jumps at you when under 
pressure.




This one the bastards took when i was sleeping. Somewhere in the E.U many years ago.
Apparently i stayed in this position for quit some time and did not move a muscle for a couple of hours even when the bus was driving. 
This reminds me that i still haven´t got back at them for this one!


Well, we painted Adde a bit but he just liked it.
Hard to get back at a guy that just asks for it!
Can you spot the black ears that the man desperately asked for himself.
And Jocke´s got a little green going there in the back.



    The plane to tokyo 2006.


And I like this one. HCSS mark II

  



No comments:

Post a Comment