My photo
In Hardcore Superstar 1997-2008 The leather nun 2009. Solo 2010

Thursday 8 April 2010

Neil

Met a (friend) of mine today at the local guitar shop.
I told him that my hurting arm is getting better but know my wrist is over and out!
He laughed and said that it was way to get out of the gig i had. I smacked him in the ear and told him that the new york dolls cancelled a lot of gigs and mine as well. He did not believe me.
He´s name is Neil and he is scottish so what can you do.
No worries, he is still the best...
check his blog
stranger in a strange land
silv

4 comments:

  1. I hadn't checked your blog for a while... so I didn't know you have a problem on your write&arms.
    Don't crap Neil's ear by your aching arm! lol hahaha

    Btw, I'm landing to Stockholm in a couple of hours!!!
    Unfortunately not Goteborg;P hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah ah ah, don't worry, everybody knows that you just want to recover as soon as you can....or not? ;-)
    Take care of yourself silv!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was an educated comment based on:
    Psychosomatic medicine is an interdisciplinary medical field studying the relationships of social, psychological, and behavioral factors on bodily processes and well-being in humans and animals.
    I only mentioned that the day you had informed me about your gig you suddenly got wankers cramp?
    Oh,incidently, everybody has now heard the "stolen chicken" joke and has found it very amusing...anyway, get up and have a go on the new projects as opposed to living in them..(christ, I'm hilarious this evening!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are a waa boy!
    but i like you anyhow...
    wanna come down for some time this weekend?
    silv

    ReplyDelete