My photo
In Hardcore Superstar 1997-2008 The leather nun 2009. Solo 2010

Monday 10 May 2010

Fuzz guitar show 2010

So many, too many guitars to keep the sanity intact. Weird and wonderful guitars.
A weekend that made me sick and got my back to hurt from walking to much. ( i am getting old)
Best was the Fenders as always. Same at the namm show in Jan 2010. They put out great products at the moment.
But even better than Fender and almost hard to describe was Helges Håla.
60-70 Japanese Les Pauls, Sg´s, Juniors, Explorers, Strats, Teles, Iceman, Basses, flying V´s and on and on!
There was not a single guitar in their room that i would not buy straight on, without even trying to  haggle 100 SKR. Everything was fucking fantastic. I wanted them all and i mean ALL! And the prices was stupid good.
I walked away with a awesome 1977 Greco Sparkle Sounds Stratocaster with the big CBS headstock.
So thanks to all at that shop, you rock!
The Silv



1 comment: