My photo
In Hardcore Superstar 1997-2008 The leather nun 2009. Solo 2010

Thursday 20 May 2010

A true story..

After a visit to Skåne Me and Jen took the train home and there was someone who decided to place their luggage on top of our Guild acoustic.
It became horrible!
When at home I opened the case and it had a crack where the neck meets the body, The binding had loosened at upper body and a huge crack on the top!
I cried..
Let me explain. This Guild was a one off, i loved it to death. The previous owner always let me know that he regret selling her. And always asks how she is and how much he loves that Guild. But i love her even more, period!
Like a cat or dog you had for years, you know?
But now?
Well, it is playable in a way but it does not sound the same.And it is very hard to repair to the original sound. So we call the insurance company and explain it all.
And to make a long story short. They Helped me out perfect. I send the Guild to them. I got money for a new guitar. But it still hurts and i miss her so. And the money will not help me find another one, not even close. And i told them that.
So a day goes by and they call me up again.
And like from out of a fairy tale for guitar nerds, he says:
 I have checked the guitar and i wonder if you want to buy it back? I remember that it meant a lot to you and maybe you can have it for something. It is a shame just to throw her away!

And he give me a price that i would have paid for it jammed in a  plastic bag.
So now she is on her way back to us.

Trygg Hansa i fucking love you!

1 comment: