My photo
In Hardcore Superstar 1997-2008 The leather nun 2009. Solo 2010

Friday 21 May 2010

The Ibanez PGM "Elvis" and other finds


I must show you what i found on the net.
Paul is  a bit wacky, we all know that. And this is one of his finest moments?
Well next to YJM i guess you have to pull more than a rabbit out of the hat!


Then this......
Hmm..ok? It is called a "wollerman monster" i think.


And then i found the first cover we had when i was in HCSS. Young boys ey?
Saturday night fever? haha


Also some random pics (you have come to a certain point in life when you Google your own name, right? Pathetic!) I am looking for some photos of me playing Hamer guitars live. I did Two shows with them, Metaltown in GBG and some festival in germany. And there must be a picture somewhere.

                                 The Leather Nun-( in the guitar stand-Bc rich gunslinger and a Ibanez pgm)

You do whatever you can to hide sometimes!













1 comment:

  1. Uahuahuah you look great! It was the "Thank you" era right? You look greater only in the "Shame" videoclip, you do some kink of funny faces. eh eh eh...I really love that video!!!

    ReplyDelete