My photo
In Hardcore Superstar 1997-2008 The leather nun 2009. Solo 2010

Friday 7 May 2010

Ibanez uv 77 mc

I met a friend from Sthlm in town yesterday. We walked to the local music shop, and from out of nowhere he just bought the brand new Ibanez universe 77 multi color re issue. 100 made, 1 for Sweden and the price tag says about 8000 dollars.. And it will arrive in June!
Now thats the way to go. Just love it when people spend a lot of bread on guitars, it makes me feel i little more sane. He´s a great guy and has got a wicked, and then i mean WICKED collection of Ibanez Uv guitars. About 20 Swirled and maybe 20 more. And thats just the 7 stringed Vai guitars. For the regulars, I wont even go there...




And check this...

1 comment:

  1. Prince is awesome! shame he's another weirdo fuck up who wants to be a symbol and all the rest...cos he is one of the most talented singer/song writers in this century , me thinks!

    ReplyDelete