My photo
In Hardcore Superstar 1997-2008 The leather nun 2009. Solo 2010

Sunday 2 May 2010

Another small step

Another small step in the right direction for my solo project. Hate to call it a "project" really. But it will work for now.
Good meeting the other day regarding  a possible sign with a major company. Same goes for the producer/engineer. And maybe even the studio for recording it the "real" way. have to wait and see there though.
But even if I get turned down at the end I will make this "project"  a reality anyway.
I would be very pleased to be playing for you guys again if I get the chance.
More songs have been written and they turned out great. I am happy to finally see the red line through some of the songs and it is starting to shape into an album. Sort of!
One thing I have to dig into is my vocals. It´s not easy, I´ll tell you!
But after all, I have been in the same band with the best of them all for ten years, and i would be stupid if i didn´t pick up anything from Jocke after all these years. And I am married to an equally great singer. So this would be of some help I suppose.
Well you tell me!
the Silv

3 comments:

  1. I don't wanna make you feel pressure, but I can't stop expecting on your "project" LOL
    Yes indeed!
    You have a great singer beside you!
    And I believe she knows how she can get your engine start whenever you need;) hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome Thomas I would love to here you sing.A guitarplayer of your quality must make an album.Marcus

    ReplyDelete
  3. i reckon if she kicks you in the nuts long enough your voice should hit the levels...;)

    ReplyDelete