My photo
In Hardcore Superstar 1997-2008 The leather nun 2009. Solo 2010

Thursday 13 May 2010

So this is the 100th blog post!

Well, what can you say. I kind of like this.
A couple of photos and some witty words and you are set to go.
I honestly did not think that i would keep the blog up. But i tell ya all,  when you are a working musician or doing anything creative i think it´s great to have a channel to write off on. Do you know what i mean?
In the past you had to do interviews for magazines to be able to tell your fans something, anything.
And it always had to be done their way!
Now i can write here and write what the hell i want without being miss quoted.
Bleeding reporters always write what they want, With a few nice ones in the big bowl of ugly fish though.
Anyway, the meeting went well and we are all on the same speedboat when it comes to my music. That feels very secure. Everyone involved has to have the same goal. Very important, or else it will fail!

at the moment in the headphones: The Raconteurs and Wolfmother (for some strange reason)

4 comments:

  1. Nice one. Keep it up!

    I'm coming up to the 3000th post very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Thomas, its fun to see what your copying from me ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, not too much point in ripping your guitar playing, is there?
    see ya friend. watch the knee now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Honestly, I'm really glad you opened a blog! keep up with the good stuff!! I'm looking forward to the 200th post

    :)

    ReplyDelete